[18m] TINYCOTTONS BFFS’ Tee
Trendy designer tee by Tinycottons! The BBFS' tee is great year round for boys and girls. This shirt is off-white with BFFS' printed all over in a canary yellow color. It is short sleeved with a round neckline and Features soft pima cotton. Little boys and girls can play and have fun in this relaxed fit t-shirt.
Material: 100% cotton
Tinycottons strives to be the kids brand that grandparents choose for quality, parents for design and freshness, and kids for comfort and fun. Quality is the upmost important to Tinycottons as well as making eco-friendly children's clothes that are made in Europe.
Like all Tiny Cottons items, this short is entirely made in Europe with fabrics and colours of the highest quality and it is a long lasting piece.
- Care: machine wash cold. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron on reverse side. Do not dry clean. Dry in shade
- Made in Portugal
The TINYCOTTONS story
"We wanted to be the children's clothing brand that grandparents loved for its quality, parents for its fresh approach and kids for its playfulness", explains Barb Bruno, the founder of Tiny Cottons.
It's no coincidence that the brand was founded by this Barcelona native, with a strong flair for creativity. Known worldwide for its creative scene, the Catalan capital is home to a number of designers with incredible talent. This is the case of Barb Bruno and her business partner, Gerard Lazcano, who founded Tiny Cottons in 2012.
All of a sudden, the duo immersed themselves in an unprecedented, astonishing children's fashion project. High-quality "Made in Europe" clothes, a strong visual identity and polished storytelling, Tiny Cottons was designed with the same eye for detail as an adult clothing brand.
The TINYCOTTONS values
The concept was to create children's collections that only included eco-friendly clothing that was durable and would quickly become must-have pieces. With its eco-friendly philosophy, the brand only uses organic cotton, recycled materials and ensures that its clothes are manufactured in factories that employ socially responsible, ethical practices.
The TINYCOTTONS style
Tiny Cottons is synonymous with an instantly recognizable "graphic-chic" style. The brand plunges us into Barb Bruno's imagination, which infuses each piece with iconic, fun prints that take their inspiration from her home town, trips overseas and her avid love of reading. When it comes to creativity, the designer allows her inventiveness to run riot, which is the cornerstone of the brand's strength. She designs, paints, cuts, glues, whatever comes to mind, just like a child would.
We try our best to advise on sizing and at times even describe an item as a couple of sizes smaller than its tag in order to normalize sizing between larger and smaller fitting brands. To be sure you're ordering the right size, GH has developed a few sizing charts for your reference. If ever between sizes or if in doubt, please always size up to allow for room to grow.
|0 month||40-50 cm / 15.8-19.7"||2-3.5 kg / 4-8 lbs|
|1 month||54 cm / 21.3"||4 kg / 9 lbs|
|3 months||60 cm / 23.6"||5-6 kg / 11-13 lbs|
|6 months||67 cm / 26.4"||7-8 kg / 15-18 lbs|
|9 months||71 cm / 28"||8-9 kg / 18-20 lbs|
|12 months||74 cm / 29.2"||9-10 kg / 20-22 lbs|
|18 months||81 cm / 31.9"||11 kg / 24 lbs|
|24 months||86 cm / 33.9"||12 kg / 26 lbs|
|36 months||95 cm / 37.4"||14 kg / 31 lbs|
|AGE||HEIGHT||CHEST SIZE||WAIST SIZE||HIP SIZE|
|2 years||91-96 cm / 32.7-34.7"||52 cm / 20.5"||48 cm / 19"||56 cm / 22.1"|
|3 years||91-96 cm / 35.9-37.8"||54 cm / 21.3"||50 cm / 19.7"||58 cm / 22.9"|
|4 years||99-104 cm / 39-41"||56 cm / 22.1"||52 cm / 20.5"||60cm / 23.6"|
|5 years||105-110 cm / 41.4-43.3"||58 cm / 22.9"||53 cm / 20.9"||62 cm / 24.4"|
|6 years||111-116 cm / 43.7-45.7"||60 cm / 23.6"||54 cm / 21.3"||64 cm / 25.2"|
|7 years||117-122 cm / 46.1-48.1"||62 cm / 24.4"||55 cm / 21.7"||67 cm / 26.8"|
|8 years||123-128 cm / 48.4-50.4"||64 cm / 25.2"||56 cm / 22.1"||70 cm / 27.6"|
|9 years||129-134 cm / 50.8-52.8"||67 cm / 26.4"||57 cm / 22.5"||73 cm / 28.8"|
|10 years||134-140 cm / 52.8-55.2"||70 cm / 27.6"||59 cm / 23.2"||76 cm / 29.9"|
|12 years||141-152 cm / 55.6-59.9"||78 cm / 30.7"||62 cm / 24.4"||84 cm / 33.1"|
|14 years||153-158 cm / 60.3-62.3"||82 cm / 32.3"||64 cm / 25.2"||88 cm / 34.7"|
|16 years||158-164 cm / 62.6-64.6"||86 cm / 33.9"||66 cm / 26"||92 cm / 36.2"|
|AGE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (INCH)|
|3 months||42 cm||16.5"|
|6 months||44 cm||17.3"|
|9 months||46 cm||18.1"|
|12 months||48 cm||18.9"|
|18 months||50 cm||19.7"|
|2 - 3 years||50-51 cm||19.7-20.1"|
|4 - 5 years||52-53 cm||20.5-20.9"|
|6 - 8 years||54-55 cm||21.2-21.6"|
|8 - 10 years||55-56 cm||21.6-22"|
|12-18 years||56-58 cm||22-22.8"|
SHOES : To find out your child's foot size please download our Foot Size Chart by clicking here. Print the .pdf on an A4 sized paper, without adjusting the image to page and follow the listed instructions. If ever between sizes, always size up.
|16||1||0.5||15||13||9.7 cm / 3.8"|
|17||2||1.5||16||13||10.4 cm / 4.1"|
|18||2.5||2||17||13||11 cm / 4.3"|
|19||3.5||3||18||13||11.7 cm / 4.6"|
|20||5||4||19||13||12.3 cm /4.8"|
|21||5.5||4.5||20||13.5||13 cm / 5.1"|
|22||6||5||21||14||13.6 cm / 5.6"|
|23||7||6||22||14.5||14.3 cm / 5.6"|
|24||8||7||23||15||15 cm / 5.9"|
|25||9||7||24||15.5||15.6 cm / 6.1"|
|26||9.5||8.5||25||16||16.3 cm / 6.4"|
|27||10||9||26||16.5||17 cm / 6.7"|
|28||11||10||27||17||17.6 cm / 6.9"|
|29||12||11||28||17.5||18.3 cm / 7.2"|
|30||13||12||29||18||19 cm / 7.5"|
|31||13.5||12.5||30||18.5||19.6 cm / 7.7"|
20.3 cm / 8"
|33||2||1||32||20||21 cm / 8.3"|
21.6 cm / 8.5"
|35||4||2.5||34||21.5||22.3 cm / 8.8"|
23 cm / 9.1"
|37||5.5||4||36||23||23.6 cm / 9.3"|
|38||6.5||5||37||24||24.3 cm / 9.6"|
|39||7.5||5.5||38||25||25 cm / 9.8"|
|40||8||6.5||39||26||25.7 cm / 10.1"|
|41||9||7.5||40||27||26.3 cm / 10.3"|
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery & Refund Policy
Shipping within Canada and the US is free on orders of $100. If the orders fall below $100, you have the option to select calculated shipping at checkout. If you can wait until you find more goodies, choose option SHIP LATER and save on shipping costs by combining orders until the total reaches $100 and we will ship FREE.
We use Canada Post Expedited Parcel shipping method to ship as it provides tracking and delivery confirmation. All your parcels will be easily tracked online. It will take 1-7 business days for delivery.
On average, local shipments to Greater Vancouver Area take 24-48hrs and shipments to the East Coast will take up to one week.
We ship worldwide, rates calculated at checkout.
Please read Goodbuyandhello’s Return Policies and Return Process carefully prior to placing your order. if you place an order with Goodbuyandhello.com, you are thereby agreeing to abide by these policies. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages once shipped.
At Goodbuyandhello, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a hassle-free return policy. Here are the details:
Free Returns: We offer free returns on all products, so you can shop with confidence.
Return Request Form: To initiate a return, you must fill out a return request form: https://account.goodbuyandhello.com This form will help us understand the reason for your return and allow us to process your request quickly and efficiently.
Mailing Label Request: Once we receive your return request form, we will send you a mailing label. Please print the label and affix it to the package containing your return.
Return Window: You have 14 days from the date of delivery to initiate a return.
Condition of Item: All items must be returned in their original condition, with all tags and packaging intact.
Refund: Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it to ensure it meets our return policy requirements. If approved, we will issue a refund to your original form of payment within 5 business days.
Please note that we cannot refund shipping fees or expedited shipping fees. Also, we reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our policy requirements.
All of our prices are charged in $CAD.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, & Interac E-Tranfer (Canada Only)
All of our prices are charged in $CAD.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the minimum order value to qualify for free shipping? Orders over $100CAD qualify for free shipping in Canada.
- What if my order is under $100CAD? If your order is under $100CAD, you can still get your items shipped immediately, but shipping rates will be calculated in real-time by Canada Post or UPS at no additional cost to you.
- Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $100CAD threshold? Yes, you can combine multiple orders until they reach $100CAD for a ship later option.
- What is your return policy? Returns are free simply fill out a return request form: https://account.goodbuyandhello.com . You'll have 14 days from the date you receive your order to decide whether or not you'll keep the items. If you decide to return an item, it must be in the same condition as when it was received and have all tags attached. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for all returns.
- What is the condition of your items? We look for timeless clothing, worn many ways, unisex mostly, and we try to get items you can wear all year long. These will be in excellent or in like new or new condition. Our pricing will reflect the condition of an item, but normally it will be 60-80% off the retail price.
- How does the sizing work? We recognize we source different designers from all over the world, but we will look for the actual fit of the clothes. We are moms too, so we are good judges of what a typical fit for a certain age range will look like. We will include the actual fit in the item title and note the actual designer tag size in the item's description.
- Do you offer pickups? Yes, we offer pickups from our partner location in downtown Vancouver (1054 Hornby street). The hours are Tuesday to Sunday 10am-6pm. Your order will be waiting for you in a GH bag with your name on it. Please bring ID.
- Do you offer delivery? Yes! We offer free local delivery for orders of $50+. There is a surcharge for orders placed in Maple Ridge, Mission, etc - cities further from Vancouver.
- What brands do you offer? We offer a plethora of brands, but mostly those with a focus on high quality and sustainability. We try to bring designer brands to a more affordable level by providing gently used designer clothes to market.
- Are you only online? We are mostly online, but we do popups around the city. Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Instagram @goodbuyandhello for information on our next pop-up.