Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the minimum order value to qualify for free shipping? Orders over $100CAD qualify for free shipping in Canada.
- What if my order is under $100CAD? If your order is under $100CAD, you can still get your items shipped immediately, but shipping rates will be calculated in real-time by Canada Post or UPS at no additional cost to you.
- Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $100CAD threshold? Yes, you can combine multiple orders until they reach $100CAD for a ship later option.
- What is your return policy? Returns are free simply fill out a return request form: https://account.goodbuyandhello.com . You'll have 14 days from the date you receive your order to decide whether or not you'll keep the items. If you decide to return an item, it must be in the same condition as when it was received and have all tags attached. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for all returns.
- What is the condition of your items? We look for timeless clothing, worn many ways, unisex mostly, and we try to get items you can wear all year long. These will be in excellent or in like new or new condition. Our pricing will reflect the condition of an item, but normally it will be 60-80% off the retail price.
- How does the sizing work? We recognize we source different designers from all over the world, but we will look for the actual fit of the clothes. We are moms too, so we are good judges of what a typical fit for a certain age range will look like. We will include the actual fit in the item title and note the actual designer tag size in the item's description.
- Do you offer pickups? Yes, we offer pickups from our partner location in downtown Vancouver (1054 Hornby street). The hours are Tuesday to Sunday 10am-6pm. Your order will be waiting for you in a GH bag with your name on it. Please bring ID.
- Do you offer delivery? Yes! We offer free local delivery for orders of $50+. There is a surcharge for orders placed in Maple Ridge, Mission, etc - cities further from Vancouver.
- What brands do you offer? We offer a plethora of brands, but mostly those with a focus on high quality and sustainability. We try to bring designer brands to a more affordable level by providing gently used designer clothes to market.
- Are you only online? We are mostly online, but we do popups around the city. Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Instagram @goodbuyandhello for information on our next pop-up.